so much for all my hard work!!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
ouch, thats gonna leave a mark.

did your friend have that, not so fresh feeling after it happened?

and did you have to call a wrecker for his wrecker? :sorry

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a goof ball swallow the pride and call a friend to come pull u out. Not ruin a good truck for nothing.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Thats no good. Usually you see GM wreckers do that just towing cars around. My fellow mechanic used to work at a junkyard that had many chevy trucks buckle, bend and break in half. The other day they came and picked up one of my trucks and they were sportin a 05 F450 psd.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
he was in a state park where we have permission from the EPs to clean up the burnt/stolen cars.a couple days before this we had a front end loader go out and get him.well we almost lost the loader in a mud hole as well.this is the kind of mud that looks and feels like dry ground when you walk on it.but as soon as you drive on it you sink 4 feet.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
and did you have to call a wrecker for his wrecker? :sorry

nope.had to fix a fuel line that got ripped off.got it out of the first mud pit and into another.then we got it out again and he went full bore in 2nd to get through another previous hole and sunk again.i went to get a back hoe and he got it out again and finally got it out of the woods under its own power

Wingdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So when is the new frame comin' in for the truck? :D All that other work to the truck might as well not let her go to waste.;)

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
its gonna be sent out to have it straightened.then we are gonna bring it back and have the guy that welded my frame weld a couple of plates to it to keep it from bending again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58