Question So, the wife takes the truck in for the previous problem.

san-man

BAD FKR
Reaction score
I figured since it had no codes or CEL that I was at least fine. So, my wife takes the truck in at the advice of her friend. She did not tell me she was going to do this. I am a little worried because of the gelling problem the truck did have and not sure if the warranty in going to cover it.

Not to mention that I am a day and a half ahead of her.

Now my dilemma: They did not speak of any codes popping up or that the truck was gelled. She was told that they inspected the truck for evidence of gelling 2 days ago. To my knowledge/understanding there was no evidence. Today, they tell her that all the passenger injectors are bad and that they have not looked and the drivers side yet. I had also put that Hotshot stuff in it right about the time it was passed on our forum. So I found it hard to believe that with no codes and no CEL. Is this possible with no codes no anything for the injectors to all of a sudden go bad? Especially in cold, I had no problems with the truck till she forgot to put the amsoil anti-gel stuff in.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a new dealer. All 8 injectors are tested at the same time.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RoyBoy is right.....Find a new dealer!

X3 !!

Doesn't fix yer current problem but if all of this is outa pocket.. you might think about Renting or Borrowing a vehicle 'till you get home... :dunno

How 'bout yer Command Support Groups ? They may have POC's for issues just like this for "Those Who Wait At Home".

Joe

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58