source for rebuilt injectors

Laughing Buddha

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
let me say upfront that I own my own business and almost always shop local, but it looks like i need to change out at least four injectors on my 99 7.3 f250, and i'm looking for a good price as we all know these puppies ain't cheap.

This all stems from a severe water in fuel issue.

so are there any suggestions on a reliable well priced source for rebuilt injectors? :hail:hail

and the background story on this truck for those of you that are bored out there..........i just bought the truck in august and drove it back home (6 hours).
drove great until end of drive....the person i bought it from ended up unplugging the pigtail from the back of the block fuel filter housing, which of course runs to the sensor that would have engaged the water in fuel light. it was unplugged because the heater element was broken and most likely blowing fuses. so lesson learned................

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
That sucks. I myself will probably be upgrading in the near future in the injector department. I dont know if mine are original or not. Still runs good though. A buddy of mine recommended Pensacola diesel. He bought 100hp injectors, valve cover gaskets and glow plugs for like 900 bucks. I havnt looked into them yet but I will cause shopping around helps. Also heard Beans diesel? The guys on here will know where to get them since they've bought injectors before.

early 99 stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I myself will probably be upgrading in the near future in the injector department. I dont know if mine are original or not. Still runs good though. A buddy of mine recommended Pensacola diesel. He bought 100hp injectors, valve cover gaskets and glow plugs for like 900 bucks. I havnt looked into them yet but I will cause shopping around helps. Also heard Beans diesel? The guys on here will know where to get them since they've bought injectors before.

there has been alot of bad reports/post on more then one forum about Pensacola diesel from bad injectors to poor customer service and warranty issues ....i wouldnt risk it...check out fullforce..link is in my sig...

Last edited:

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I havnt even looked into pensacola. If I havnt heard about them from you guys, I wont look into them. If it aint mentioned on here, I aint lookin. Im gonna try beans when the time comes.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I havnt even looked into pensacola. If I havnt heard about them from you guys, I wont look into them. If it aint mentioned on here, I aint lookin. Im gonna try beans when the time comes.

Good Call ;tu

early 99 stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score

good call...just so you know...fullforce (link in my sig) builds injectors for Beans so your making a good choice going with Beans....

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Well looks like I will be usin them eventually. Not lookin forward to footin out the money for injectors though.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beans provides excellent customer service and a top notch product.

If I were considering injectors today I would consider
Beans
Swamps
Rosewood
Fullforce - since they are making the injectors for a wide range of vendors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg