Southern Boys, Check In Time.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Well we made it. Now I am officially in the South. The knats have greeted us with open mouths. Had to use the 12 ga to fend off some of the skeeters the other night.

Scott

Fx4ord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow shotguns thats nothing. Where I live we have to burn leaves all year round inside and out just to keep the skeets away. And the love bugs ohhhh yea there coming. Actually I reside in South L.A and that my friends is Louisiana. I currently live in Slidell which is close the to M.S border right on the Gulf Coast. But since were are talking about the south then I was born and bred in B.C and that my friends is Belle Chasse. When you look at a Louisiana map were are the toe at the end of the boot. Oh yea and that's white boot country. And if were all going to meet up we should meet up somewhere central like Slidell hahaa. The we can run down to Bourbon Street like a convoy of hells angels. But since that is the murder capital of the globe it might not be a good idea even in large numbers.

Last edited:

Southern4x4

The Redneck Limo
Reaction score
Howdy howdy

I'm relatively new to these forums. I'm from Waycross, GA(work keeps me on the road most of time though). We've got 10,000 acres of scorched earth in Nahunta and Waycross from what I hear, and the fire is only 25% contained due to high winds. They oughta' round up all of the good ol' boys and set up an open bar adjacent to the fire-line - fire'd be out in about a half hour(redneck ingenuity).

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Hey neighbor, well sort of. I'm down in Waverly. I'm new to the area but not to the site. Good people here.

Scott

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Southern4x4. That is one fine looking truck that you have. Come back often.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64