Southern Boys, Check In Time.

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
Hey all you Southern Rednecks!

Hell I live in Monteagle, TN (yep on the mountain) and now I have a BIG truck so I am a redneck as well. Glad to be here on the forums.:cool: :D

jturbodiesel

X PREZ
Reaction score
southern boy for a week, hangin in nashville for the week havin a blast and whooopin it up!:sweet

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checkin' in from Woodstock, Georgia (no, not where the concert was:doh: ) If you don't know where that is it is just North of Kennessaw, which is just north of Marietta, which is just north of Atlanta.

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell I live in Monteagle, TN (yep on the mountain) and now I have a BIG truck so I am a redneck as well. Glad to be here on the forums.:cool: :D

Awesome! Now I know who to call next time I pop my CAC tube 3/4 the way up northbound side!! :sweet

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bet that was fun greg :D

that drop off skeered me the first time i went down. it felt like i was droppin off the planet.

Yeah, let's see, Saturday Memorial Day weekend, hauling the below rig, with my wife, 3 kids and a mother-in-law in the vehicle and about 100 degrees :eek: Heading for Wisconsin. I was really pushin' it though, maintaining 55mph up that grade and hitting 30+ psi before she blew the boot. I really was busy watching the EGT's. Did not want to get up to 1250. Sounded like a 747 takin' off under my dashboard when it started to go! I was lucky I had enough power to limp up to the first truck stop at the top of Monteagle. :sweet

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
Yeah, let's see, Saturday Memorial Day weekend, hauling the below rig, with my wife, 3 kids and a mother-in-law in the vehicle and about 100 degrees :eek: Heading for Wisconsin. I was really pushin' it though, maintaining 55mph up that grade and hitting 30+ psi before she blew the boot. I really was busy watching the EGT's. Did not want to get up to 1250. Sounded like a 747 takin' off under my dashboard when it started to go! I was lucky I had enough power to limp up to the first truck stop at the top of Monteagle. :sweet

I hope the guys took good care of you up here. Yeah man I drive down and back up everyday to go to work. If any of you guys ever need anything let me know that you are coming this way by pm and I will give you my number in case something happens. You would not believe the number of people that break down everyday coming up. I saw a chebbie coming up today (3500) pullin' a fifth wheel. There was so much smoke it might as well have been on fire. I didn't stop but I'm thinking he was about to break down.
Josh

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64