Speaker pods

arrowstrap

BioMechanic
Reaction score
i could make a few more sets.... that is, as long as our factory panels are the same. let me track down the texture and then i can start gathering materials.

send me a pm and i'll get you my email so we can disguss it further.

Fordpowrstroke73

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well I went to send you a PM but I couldn't send it through due to you have it blocked or somthing. I tried, but it wouldn't let me, so i dunno.

arrowstrap

BioMechanic
Reaction score
sorry, technical issues on my user settings side. i belive i have it set up correctly now.

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
Hey bush,

i would like to something similar to what you did with the rear door speakers. any chance you took some pics of that when you were doin it?

Wagonized

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
turned out quite nice...good job. IMO you should have tried putting the speakers up front tho to get a much better soundstage. The human ear isnt designed to have sound coming from behind it. Ideally you want all the sound coming from up front in a perfect sound quality environment. Infact a lot of the elite SQ competitors have their woofers in the dash for this reason.

Id try to put a set at the top of the Apillars possibly. But that would still be not very ideal for the soudstage