ryanPSD

Living in Kallynogunforya
Reaction score
Yep that looks great.

The underside on mine is pretty bad...

rtxcoon

She Smokes a little!!!
Reaction score
yep, I am a closet undercarriage painter also....
thanks for bringing us out Crumm! I feel better now just talking about it!

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

johndeerebones

GOT PMS?
Reaction score
clean freak

I washed, waxed, detailed......my truck and my wife's 2004 trailblazer ext over the weekend. Took damn near all weekend to do em both. Boy they both look awesome though.
All I have left is undercarriage painting on mine. I'm not in the closet about it though.
Makes it nice to be underthere working for on, fights the rust, makes it easy to knock the dirt out at the carwash, and looks damn good.
Most people just can't figure out why some guys trucks just look so freaking good, but its details like this that don't just jump at a guy, but they can tell it looks better.

Underhood detailing, clean door thresholds, polished chrome, all stuff alot of people don't do cause it doesn't come out of a wand, have to use time and elbow grease.

I've taken my wheels off for the sole purpose of washing and waxing the backside. Yes I am anal, yes I do more than just clean it, but when the day is done mine will fetch a few pennies more on trade or resale, plus with the money these suckers costed us guys its really nice to have a 10 year old truck that looks like its worth today what it was new.

All you other guys that are anal about a clean truck know how much hell you catch from buddies and stuff that won't do their own, but they are jealous of how good your's looks.

Last edited:

3-StarJ.R.

53 year old kid.....
Reaction score
Well, all you guys qualify for membership in AP0A
(anal powerstroke owners Association:roflmao :roflmao

Here is a thread @ the other place that proves that we are all crazy.....APOA

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Now I know I'm not alone (or nuts) by painting my frame every other summer. Put me in the anal powerstroke maintainance group. :D The question is...who is as anal as I when I removed the plastic engine cover and re-detailed DIRECT INJECTION TURBO in gold colored paint?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58