Spring Swap

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1BIGREK and Munkey. Welcome to SSD. Take your shoes off and stay a while. We are here to help each other and have some fun. Please post where you are from and add pictures of your rides.

Munkey

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.:sweet

I'm a general contractor in the suburbs of Chicago. I'll post pics of my X after my tires come in and get put on. Should be today I'm hoping.-popcorn I also have a lifted Jeep TJ, I'm big into 4x4 ATVs . In fact I'm part of the trail patrol in the state of Wisconsin. I post all my toy pictures on my clubs web site. www.quadriders.org I go under Scrambler22 over there.

Rick

Munkey

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
as soon as my tires are on I'll post pics. They told me now that it will be sometime this week. The Nitto grapplers in my size are on a nation wide back order and are coming from Kansas so they were delayed.

Munkey

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
well so far my tires go they now tell me that it will be monday for sure. They told me today for sure yesterday. A question I have is, while my truck is level and measures that way using the running boards the X still appears lower in the rear. So I'm thinking of getting the 4" blocks and then using the 1 1/2" block that came with my kit. Should i be getting a tapered block or a flat block. I would think the flat block would cause the driveshaft to vibrate, no? :dunno

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58