Stacks

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am thinking about putting five inch stacks on my truck. I haven't really ever heard any 7.3 with stacks on them, I was wondering what they sound like. Does anyone have any sound clips, or video, or input on them at all? Thanks

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Got Diesel said:
Hey Guys, I am thinking about putting five inch stacks on my truck. I haven't really ever heard any 7.3 with stacks on them, I was wondering what they sound like. Does anyone have any sound clips, or video, or input on them at all? Thanks
You will LOVE the sound of twin 5" stacks.

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
There is a guy here in MD and I was traveling down 301, and this short bed ext cab comes barreling up behind me. (rubber necking I was) As he passed me he slowed down, nodded, and puched it. I quickly rolled down my pass window and cupped my ear, I was in heaven. I almost pitched a tent over it. Two hugh black clouds bellowed high into the sky and I wafted up the perfume extending from the stacks. OH sorry, this isn't my journal. :D

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
SDEric said:
There is a guy here in MD and I was traveling down 301, and this short bed ext cab comes barreling up behind me. (rubber necking I was) As he passed me he slowed down, nodded, and puched it. I quickly rolled down my pass window and cupped my ear, I was in heaven. I almost pitched a tent over it. Two hugh black clouds bellowed high into the sky and I wafted up the perfume extending from the stacks. OH sorry, this isn't my journal. :D

that my friend was DOCKBOY

smokyred

SDD Wannabe Mod #2
Reaction score
SDEric said:

Yeah, stacks look and sound really sweet IMHO. Ya gotta be able to make the smoke though, lol. Oh and I WISH some big PSD guy lived near me, but since none do, I guess I'll have to step up and be that guy. Anybody have some spare cash they would let me borrow? Pretty please??:D :D

Dave

BBBxcursion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stacks look and sound awsome!! Garret at blackclouddiesel.com has a bunch of pics

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Ya, right now I can fill up my five inch tip, but I don't know about twin stacks. In the future for sure. I just love the sound of my truck, and what I was thinking was stacks would just put that sound closer to my own ear. Thanks

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SDEric said:

If the truck was white it was Dockboy. Eric you need to come to the events a Kauffman's Motorsports. The next event is in the Spring. Lots of cool trucks, nice people and tons of good food. Keith

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
No it wasn't a white truck it was a dark colored truck. Dusk had already set and headlights couldn't reveal a good color. Where is this motorsports place you refer to?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14