Stacks

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Great videos, them stacks really fill up, maybe you need bigger ones :D
I did notice your turn signal was not working when you pulled out in traffic :eek:

slickrick

SLICKRICK w/a BIG...TRUCK
Reaction score
I just got my stacks in today..... SWWWEEEEEET...... grand rock truck sells the in bed kit... I added a 4 inch pipe from downpipe to elbow going up into 5 inch in bed of truck and 36 inch stacks with the turn out... will be putting in tomorrow If I can stand waiting that long......

SLICK

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Barrett, don't worry I won't tell Rachel about you wanting stacks. :roflmao For the dog house I think HGTV has plans for 1.

To really appreciate Dockboy's truck you need to go to any events at Kauffman's Motorsports. If you ask him, he may even give you a ride in his truck. I've seen his truck several times, and it is somethe smoke coming out of the stacks and offof the tires at the same time. :thumbs

Keith

crzycowboy

Suporting Vendor - www.grpipes.com
Reaction score
slickrick said:
I just got my stacks in today..... SWWWEEEEEET...... grand rock truck sells the in bed kit... I added a 4 inch pipe from downpipe to elbow going up into 5 inch in bed of truck and 36 inch stacks with the turn out... will be putting in tomorrow If I can stand waiting that long......

SLICK

Hey Slick, how'd they turn out man?

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
slickrick said:

SLICK

Don't leave me out Rick. I'll be over this afternoon in the Nova to help:thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14