Stereo for Bluetooth

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
heys guys,

i am scrapping my pioneer premier deh-p980bt unit because the bluetooth sucks big time. whats is the best unit for bluetooth capabilities that still has all outputs?

elwipfo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Clint, I have a ADVENT touchscreen unit in my truck,bluetooth works awesome,an it has all the outputs i need. The unit was in the truck when i bought it so dont really know all the features( no book) but you might check out the brand hope this helps.

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
Do you know if works good with the iPhone? Never wold have thunk it with advent. Ive always it being an offbrand. Wonder how much it was?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Advent may not be main stream, but they make great equipment! Advent is one of the better brands of stereo equipment on the market. I have an Advent TV and it is very good, but it is a CRT tv.

Dave

elwipfo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
DVD,NAV,bluetooth,Multi-USB,SD/mini,Back-up camera,RCA jacks,sat radio ready,IPod ready,S video,touch screen,CD,RSD,MP3,WMA,Media link.There you go dont know half of it is but that what my ADVENT has.it maybe a off brand, but it works better than my ol pioneer.

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
Where can I buy the advent? Not a whole lot of info online about it. Went to the audiovox website and selected the dealer locator option. It came up with bestbuy and circuit city. Best buy here does not carry them and we all know what happen to the circuit city. I was trying to see if it had 6 channel outputs(front, rear and sub). Anyone have any info on this? Price? Website?

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
Ive already googled all three models that I found on the audiovox website. You could give me a little more credit than that daveben.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey, I don't know what you have done. I was just trying to give you some hints. Get off my back!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58