Stereo for Bluetooth

elwipfo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Clint, I dont have a clue where mine came from it was in the truck when i got it, but it does work good for all my need.Good luck in your hunt.

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys. Really appreciate it. So here is my newest problem. After searching the net on what little info they had on this stereo, I found out that advent is basically jensens top of the line product. Kind of like premier is to pioneer. Here's the prob. I watched the cnet video review and it says the Bluetooth and nav are a built in feature. Then when you follow the link to one of the three sites that has them available to purchase, it takes you to a jensen model with the same model# and says that Bluetooth and nav are sold seperately. I really like the idea of this stereo with all the features it has, especially for the price of $430. But if I have to purchase two extra modules for another $350, then I may as well get a top of the line unit. Does anyone know for a fact if the Advent unit comes with these modules? The model I have been searching is the VM9423.

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
Well, after researching for a while, i ended up going with a JVC. It autoconeects with my iphone and is clear as day. much better than my old $500 Pioneer! not a bad deal for $160!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58