Stolen Trailer........THIEF CAPTURED!!!

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
This truck is purported to have been involved in a crime.......ie - the theft of the trailer he is backing up to in the Dallas area(Rowlett).

If y'all can keep an eye out for the truck and or the trailer the owner would appreciate it.......there is a reward being offered.

From the owner............

Someone stole our trailer at my office in Rowlett(Tx) Sunday morning. It was stolen by a guy who drove a White (2001?)Ford F-250 short bed extended cab. This truck should be very easy to spot. It has custom wheels, a flush mount tool box, a pin stripe below the mirror, nerf bars, a black cowboy bumper on the back, chrome bumper on the front, and a custom grill. My trailer is also easy to spot. It is a 16 foot custom built trailer that has a loading ramp on the back. The floor and fenders are black diamond plated. You can take the sides off and use them as ramps also. No wood on this trailer. I will give anyone $500.00 cash to call me and tell me where I can find this guy or the trailer. 972-978-5470 Here are some pictures of the P.O.S.

Tbar

pic3vg6.png

pic4cm8.png

pic1kd4.png

pic2ry1.png

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats sucks, Seems to know were the cameras are too, does a good job hiding the tag. You fired or laid off anybody lately like the last 90 days? Looks like a 01-02 f-250 gasser.
Hay something thats worked for my dad, is we took photos to all the rental companys that rent things like bobcats and other tools like that and told them there was a finders fee and a week later one of the place called and we got the guy with the trailer waiting for a bobcat. The store stalled him till we got there with the cops. It may work for you to. :dunno

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW that sucks I'll keep an eye out for that setup. I had a trailer disappear two weeks ago also in Spring,Tx.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
FWIW: It looks to me the guilty scumball has a 5th wheel hitch in the back of his truck. That bit of info wasn't listed before. Might be a clue????

On edit: It may also be a very early 99 7.3. Those trucks had a small badge on the fenderside near the headlight. Later on they changed to the more familiar Powerstroke badge on the door. The photos aren't clear enough to identify whether that badge on the fender says v-8 Powerstroke or v-8/v-10 gas.

Also, I can't see an exhaust pipe sticking out behind the RR wheel.

Last edited:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
check the metal recyclers.. I'm bettin he's selling/sold it for the scrap metal..

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
FWIW: It looks to me the guilty scumball has a 5th wheel hitch in the back of his truck. That bit of info wasn't listed before. Might be a clue????

thats the first thing i noticed!!! TBAR- if i was in the area id round up the boys and go hunting with you! we went hunting found a friends stolen mustang once, the dipchits were washing it to take it out racing.

may be worth posting a sign up in any DMV's near you.

FIND THE BITCH!:guns:

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I'm assuming the trailer has a VIN/ serial number.

That VIN/ serial number usually has to be reported when getting registered for plates.

Am I correct in assuming that VIN/ serial number has been reported to the police & DMV?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl