FYI Stolen Truck

mark6403av

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Phx A/Z they steal them all the time. There run down to the border to smuggle people and dope in the trucks. My buddies was taken last month. They found it 20 miles to the border hidden in trees. Full of fuel and extra fuel in the cab. PCM and starter relays taken out so no one steals the stolen truck. The law says they use them for hoper trucks to get into other states. There is going to be a lot more trucks stolen. The new A/Z law is going into effect the end of the month they are all leaving A/Z.

Last edited:

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
We found the truck and here is the damage...Scrapes in the glass, where they broke in the rear slider and also in the passenger side window. Two dents just above the front fender wells. Front and back bumber with scrapes. Left, front, inner, axle seal, leaking.

They were smoking and drinking in it so there is burn holes in the carpet. They took a cooking oil like substance and spread it though out the entire interior, probably to get rid the prints. Ignition, inverter and CB radio ripped out.

I only have a 250.00 deductable so "HOPEFULLY" when this is all said and done Ill be allright.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We found the truck and here is the damage...Scrapes in the glass, where they broke in the rear slider and also in the passenger side window. Two dents just above the front fender wells. Front and back bumber with scrapes. Left, front, inner, axle seal, leaking.

They were smoking and drinking in it so there is burn holes in the carpet. They took a cooking oil like substance and spread it though out the entire interior, probably to get rid the prints. Ignition, inverter and CB radio ripped out.

I only have a 250.00 deductable so "HOPEFULLY" when this is all said and done Ill be allright.

Wish they coulda caught Them.. and left Them.. Scraped, Dented and Leaking... with a cooking oil like substance all over'em. (lit off preferably:sly)

Glad you got it back though. Hope yer Insurance comes through.

Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58