FYI Stolen Truck

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
My truck or third child was stolen yesterday from a parking lot while I was at work. Do not know how but it is gone. No keys, fuel cut off switch activated, still gone. Any ideas?:cussing::cussing::cussing:

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
Nope, no alarm. Thought the fuel cutoff switch would prevent a theft. I tested often by forgetting to turn it back on and running out of fuel never got more then a couple of miles. Well hidden as well.

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
I am still looking everywhere, really concentrating on about a five mile radius. Does not fit in a average garage. Should be easy unless it went on a flatbed right away. But have been looking since 915 MDT yesterday and no luck. This was the last time it was seen. My buddy actually saw it going down the road minutes after it was stolen. He thought it was me and called me to see if I had the day off. Found out it was not me and went after it but he did not find anything. No glass at the scene or anything.

Last edited:

JRJ04

Reaction score
if/when you get another...get an alarm that kills the ignition. that will keep it from getting going at all. I would also install jimmi jammers. that will keep them from popping the lock and getting in.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you find it and it's still together. To bad your buddy wasn't faster.
Good Luck
Doug

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58