Storage for the Ex?

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Real nice setup Bruce. And that orange hitch looks real familiar!! Gotta love that thing eh!

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
Beachbumcook said:
Bruce,

How much to build me one?

I have the tan leather interior.

$100.00 or so huh???

We'd run into a few difficulties if I built one for you. First big obstacle is the shipping charges to KS. It'd probably cost as much to ship it as it would to build it. Second, I'm packing up our house getting ready to move in three weeks, so the soonest I could build one would be June-ish (if the Army has a house ready for us by then...).

I'm willing to give you very detailed instructions if you'd like to build it yourself. It's really pretty easy; the hard part was determining dimensions--but that part is already done.

Let me know. :sweet

DieselSindicate

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any suggestions on the huge storage compartment between the front seats? I was thinking of fabing some cd holders and some spots to hold pens , change, etc.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
DieselSindicate said:
Anybody have any suggestions on the huge storage compartment between the front seats? I was thinking of fabing some cd holders and some spots to hold pens , change, etc.
Do you have the center console that came with the Excursion? Sounds like you want something abit bigger than that;)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The factory console is like the MegaBucket of consoles but I mostly keep truck tools and electronics gear in it:sweet

DieselSindicate

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
CHP i am going to have to call you because you find all my posts before anybody else. I feel like I have my own personal X consultant. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14