straite pipe

booger1949

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
im new an im sure yaw have talked about it BUT i just got a 2006 f250 6.o 4 door xlt, it has the egr delete an all but is stock, i am wanting to put a pipe inplace of the muffler, will this be ok to do r will i hurt any thing, an i am wanting to do this just for the sound

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You should not hurt anything, but your ears. They are not that loud, just kidding. :welcome3 booger1949.

Dave :)

Tman123

That One Guy
Reaction score
I just recently bought myself a MBRP exhaust system with a muffler (the muffler is so hollow it might as well be a straight pipe) and it sounds way nice. Not very loud until you want it to be. And...... WELCOME TO SDD! :sweet

Travis

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the cat. and the muff. off my 04 and put in a straight pipe. I did later put a 5" exhaust and ended up with a truck that sound like a jet sitting on the end of the runway at start up. Now when I put a load on it with 12K in weight the beast was LOUD, I mean LOUD. I live in the country and my wife could sit on the porch and hear me coming about 3 miles out...LOL I had a lot of guys ask what the hell I did to the truck.

AND :w4

trailey97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive got an 05 and straight all the way from the turbo back.. no cat and no muffler. and i added a 7-1/2" by 20" long tip...thats what really makes it loud when gettin on it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg