Strobe lite guys. . .

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
One cool thing I saw here was a guy who had two of his mounted in the rear cab lights on either side of his third brake light. The systems I get can handle 6 strobes total and I figured I would install the two extra ones there some time.

that would be me..... just remove the cab lites and ream out the hole a little larger to accept the strobe

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would render your cargo lights inoperable right?

Yes.

I also installed two strobed in place of the cargo lights. They are pretty much useless anyway.

I got my stuff from Galls.

I have a Whelen 90 watt, (6 watt) strobe power supply, two white strobes in my front turn signals, wig-wags for the headlights, (3) Whelen TIR3 (Red) LED's in grill, Signal Mini Phantom (Red) LED Dash Light under front mirror, two white strobes in my rear tail lights, two red strobes in the cargo lights, and one Whelen TIR3 (RED) LED light on each side of the truck box facing out. All controlled by a Galls swich box.

I have a bad cell phone video, (gotta get a new video camera) FWIW.

warning light video

Everyone says they can tell when I'm coming, or if I get there first, they know where to go.

Barrett

01SMOKINSD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The best place I have found to but the strobes is www.LSHLights.com You can get the 90w 6 head power supply and 4 tubes with the screw base's and 4 15' section of cables for $190. I have installed several sets of these and theyre the same Galls sells for over $300.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg