Help Needed stuck in Roswell NM

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they got it done at 5:00 so needless to say I was a little up tight, the thing that upset me is they did not call me to let know any progress. The replaced IPR still did not run and told me a fitting came off the high pressure oil pump. $1833 total $980 labor
Thanks for all your replys hope it keeps running for sometime after this one.

So they have +/- 9.8 hour in work time on the truck so were did the other $853 goto??? Could not have been all parts. Was that including the tow?

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had it in to several Ford Dealers around the country from just oil service to repairs and this is the first time I feel like they took advantage of me. I am at their mercy because I am always on the road traveling, this one I was not happy with.
Oh and of corse the state of mind I was in I totaly forgot to get old parts

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Sometimes Ford will send a survey form. If you get one, be brutally honest and detail your problems. This is the best way to stop dealers from taking advantage of customers. Ford also has a service line, 800-241-3673, that you can call.

798er

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I did have a chance to talk to an independent diesel mechanic and showed him the ford bill, he did say for that repair it was not far off. I found out that New Mexico charges tax on labor, i had never seen that anywhere else so that was one reason it look to high.
This mechanic help me get my sct program set up and answered many ?'s at no charge.
Seem to be running good so far.
Thanks RJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58