Superchip 1705

RickGmi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had the same problem..seemed to be the fuse for the cigarette lighter..there ties in....i believe that as long as the vin number do not change that it still will work.....

1Wild Bill

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
1705 Superchip

I didn't have a meter or time to check much, but that's good info for the future. Thanks. I hope they don't mess with the computer. I had just installed a tranny temp sensor a few days ago and fear that where I was told to place it may have caused the leak in the front of the tranny. (Possible blockage of a pressure port inside?)

LIPD

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Rickgmi,

I you would like we can put a package together with the new DP-Tuner Switch an exhaust and intake of your coice

1Wild Bill

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
RickGmi said:
i had the same problem..seemed to be the fuse for the cigarette lighter..there ties in....i believe that as long as the vin number do not change that it still will work.....

Yeah, that was it-- fuse for cig lighter. And the tranny got a re-seal. The shop I took it to wanted me to get more done- said "it has a lot of metal in the pan". I've heard this before and have been told by others that trannys usually have metal in the pan. True or not?

Superchips Tuner

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
If it does not power up then usually there is a blown cigerette lighter fuse.

You have a old style 1705 with dual tunes.
t/s tune=60hp and 110ftlbs of torque at the wheels
Perf=80 hp and 130ftlbs
I hope this helps...
Ron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14