Suspension Sag.........

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I parked next to a buddy with a 2001 F250 a while back and noticed his truck sat 2-1/2" to 3" higher than mine.

After ten years I guess my springs have sagged. I am wondering if I should go ahead and install the F350 rear blocks I have had for three years now or replace the springs all together?

Tbar

atk

Reaction score
change the rear springs and send me the rear blocks....:D

like Dave said, it will be cheaper to put the rear blocks in, then you will see if you like it....

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
rear blocks and maybe thin the weight down out back, you still have that huge slide out tray thingy???

or maybe its a few to many cheeseburgers :stir

whmayhew

wes
Reaction score
You could go with airbags. I put them on mine last week because it sagged alot with a 13,000 pound fifth wheel camper hooked on. I was surprised to find out that with 20 pounds of pressure in it, without the camper attached, that it rode better and you can set the height wherever you want. Got them from truckspring.com for $288.35 shipped to my door.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
rear blocks and maybe thin the weight down out back, you still have that huge slide out tray thingy???

or maybe its a few to many cheeseburgers :stir

Whatcha talking about Willis......???

Topper, slide out tray, upright tool box, tool bags, buckets of chains, misc number of chain binders, pipe, tow hitch, etc............. :dunno

Tbar

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Whatcha talking about Willis......???

Topper, slide out tray, upright tool box, tool bags, buckets of chains, misc number of chain binders, pipe, tow hitch, etc............. :dunno

Tbar

yup, you might have worn em out :stir

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14