TDS now charges

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
....My guess on the membership fee is the more you pay, the less ad's you see.

I wonder how much extra you have to pay to start a catalytic convertor delete or DPF delete discussion and not have it get killed.

At one time, just talking about those subjects guaranteed to get a thread zapped, one of several reasons I left TDS.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I wonder how much extra you have to pay to start a catalytic convertor delete or DPF delete discussion and not have it get killed.

At one time, just talking about those subjects guaranteed to get a thread zapped, one of several reasons I left TDS.
Nothing has changed in that respect. I can remember getting booted, 2 extended vacations, a month off, and then banned. Without EVER using a 4 letter word. Thats actually how I found this site. Truth is an ex-member of this site emailed me about this one. He was launched off about the time I was. Kinda miss that guy.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
The previous owner of TDS struck me as such a tight-arse, that if you placed a lump of coal up his poop chute, you could come back a week later and have a five carat diamond.

It also struck me as an extremely unfriendly place for Ford owners, especially if you owned a truck with a 6.0 engine.

I like it here. Maybe someday when all the planets align and my ship comes in, I can meet many of you. Everybody here is OK people, and no one grinds axes or gores oxen.

The same cannot be said for TDS.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Around the time that this site was started was when I began to reduce my trips to TDS It served me well in allowing me to learn about my truck and get me addicted to the power of a diesel. There is a part of me that is sad to see what the site has become especially when you consider the massive knowledge warehouse it was in the past.

I am happy to have found this site and be one of the early members, there is an enjoyable sense of comradeship on this site and honest opinions from members who will tell you what they know and have experienced not what they heard from their buddy who heard it from his uncle that read it on the internet somewhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58