Texas Mods II & III - Results

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I was gonna say get the Sonnax by today and I could come by thurs morning to lend a hand:sweet

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hoping for it to be on my porch Thursday afternoon. I think it shipped today.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
When did you order it or when did the fundage clear bank?

I'm used to getting orders from Garrett next day unless his shipping location changed?

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered it yesterday around lunch. I guess it may have shipped yesterday, I got the "it's shipped" email this morning. I may have it on my porch right now. Would you be busy Friday morning?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
bartman said:
I ordered it yesterday around lunch. I guess it may have shipped yesterday, I got the "it's shipped" email this morning. I may have it on my porch right now. Would you be busy Friday morning?
Unfortunately cold,wet weather I haven't been able to play with well health wise for the last couple years so unless it's in the 60's and sunny I won't be able to help ya B :sorry

I'll be available by phone tho:sweet

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand, I haven't looked at the forecast. I don't plan on doing anything in the cold wet weather. I just know I can't do it tomorrow because of a morning meeting that I cannot miss. It can wait. I do appreciate the willingness to help, again. I will give the WIKI a good, close look and see if I feel confident enough to give it a shot myself. I thank you again, and I will keep your number handy if I delve into it an run into problems.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
The way the NOAA forecast is looking it's gonna be a total opposite of Thursday:td: :crumm

NOAA Richardson

Bummer :( I guess I'll need to get out there tonight (and some tomorrow) and play trucks for a little while or wait till the weather changes back.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe one day I will be able to say the same :hail :hail :hail for now, I am still the apprentice.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I got ambitious and did my CCV mod today. I didn't take pictures since it was dark out. I learned that if you plan on turning the CCV around on the VC, you will need some pookie to hold O-rings in place while you put it back on, and that if you are lucky like me, one will be crushed from poor install. I hope it doesn't leak, but atleast I'll know what I need to fix it. Also, I will take note on how the "over the master cylinder" hose route works out. I don't want to see oil gather in the tube going up from the VC. I will also post this up in its own thread for others to read.

Bart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64