Thanks to the IRS

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was listening to Hannity and this brainless moron of a woman called in a nd said she was going to vote for Hitlary because she likes her views. Hannity asked her what she liked and she said that she thought we should pay more in taxes. "I am going to school right now but when I get out I should be miking a lot of money and I will not mind giving some to the government. Hannity asked how much of every dollar you earn do you think we should give $.80?? She said "no not that much, more like $.30" What an imbecile, most pay more than that already. She also had no idea that those that make more pay more. People that are that clueless really should not be allowed to vote.

I heard her too. She was definitely a certified idiot. If you noticed, she didn't say too much when Hannity corrected her and said she's paying $.30 already. Speaking of Hannity, I love his "man on the street" interviews. Those people don't know "squat" about what's going on. Most of them would only vote for Hitlary because she's a woman.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
AGE + EXPERIENCE = WISDOM :sweet

WISDOM - (BEAM & DIET COKE) = ROBERT :tounge :tounge

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao
looks like laycation is growing on you well "old timer" -popcorn

stop my sides are splitting, your funny hilary, yes you are :tounge :hail

oh and a tax statement...... they are painful when your married and decide to save for a rainy day

Last edited:

dpantazis

Reaction score
you 'old' guys make us single guys nervous. i am either told that i should stay single and enjoy life - or - not worry about wife number 1, its numbers 2 & 3 to look forward to.

liberals are not at the root of the taxation system- WAR is. federal income tax started because we had to pay off the civil war debt. technically, it was the REPUBLICANS who were in the majority then, but that really does not matter- Abe would be horrified to see what his party has become.

bottom line- you don;t like it don;t whine. execute your right and vote for the government that you want. do something.

dp

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you 'old' guys make us single guys nervous. i am either told that i should stay single and enjoy life - or - not worry about wife number 1, its numbers 2 & 3 to look forward to.

liberals are not at the root of the taxation system- WAR is. federal income tax started because we had to pay off the civil war debt. technically, it was the REPUBLICANS who were in the majority then, but that really does not matter- Abe would be horrified to see what his party has become.

bottom line- you don;t like it don;t whine. execute your right and vote for the government that you want. do something.

dp

Sounds like a Liberal Democrat to me...
Most of us OLD guys have been around long enough to know that Liberalism (as it is today) is not good for this country.
:2c

SDPS

pull what?
Reaction score
Heck I have only been around half the amount of time you older guys have and I can see that

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
That's some of our Liberals point of view. Because we married people don't live in sin, we have to pay more to live by Gods Laws.

Yea, I am just realizing this, it Freaking SUCKS!

We aren't going to owe (THANK GOD) but it was close! ;)

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
AGE + EXPERIENCE = WISDOM :sweet

WISDOM - (BEAM & DIET COKE) = ROBERT :tounge :tounge

Ray's Cardinal Rule of Romantic Relationships:

NEVER sleep with ANYONE crazier than yourself.

(Been there, done that, haven't seen her since 1982 and don't care to)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg