ThanksGiving, Family and FOOD

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
All Yall have a great family day tomorrow,
Fryin a bird, eating a pie and sleeping on the couch.
and spoiling the grandkids:D

rum4by5

Reaction score
I agree everyone have a good t-day tomorrow. I will be hunting in the morning, eating in the afternoon, watching some football, and sleeping in my recliner.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Ahhhh bummer.......... Ive gotta work this holiday. But the good thing is that I dont come cheap on holiday$$$sss. Hope you all have a wonderful T-day.

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
We got all the family stuff out of the way last week, so it is just the wife, kiddo and I doing absolutely nothing!!! May eat hot dogs:eek: .

CHPMustang

Reaction score
My first Turkeyday from having to break out the fryer as the wife wants to bake this year so I'm like okay that works for me!:cool:

Probably work in the garage for the morning then kick back in the afternoon with the kids :sweet

We wish ya'll a safe and happy holiday even if ya gotta work :thumbs

Bill:cowboy:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kids are do'n thier own thing this year...Guna hook-up the FW, go up to the Lake and kick back. Do up a couple Turkey Breasts in the oven, read a couple back issues of Trailor Life, read, watch a couple DVD's... might wax the truck, might not.

We have ALOT to be thankfull for. Not to get to somber here but... I like to take a quiet, private moment and think about the Guyz'n Galz that are doing what needs to be done.... so we can do what we do. Give'm a :thumbs

You all have a VERY NICE THANKSGIVING.

JOE

Merelind

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
To All,
Have a great Thanksgiving!!:thumbs :thumbs
If you are driving like I am, have a safe trip.:drive

Mark

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Ahhhh bummer.......... Ive gotta work this holiday. But the good thing is that I dont come cheap on holiday$$$sss. Hope you all have a wonderful T-day.

I'm here with ya... I'll be having Turkey sandwiches... and Soda... and I'll be on line... so I may hit the Flash Chat if ya get bored.......

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG JOE said:
We have ALOT to be thankfull for. Not to get to somber here but... I like to take a quiet, private moment and think about the Guyz'n Galz that are doing what needs to be done.... so we can do what we do. Give'm a :thumbs

You all have a VERY NICE THANKSGIVING.

JOE

Well put Joe, you said what I was thinkin!! :sweet :sweet

Take care everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Scott

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14