The 2006 Front End is Installed!!!!

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Crusin350 said:
Ive been looking for a set of newer headlights and turn signals for my truck. I like the look of the 2003 do you guys know if theywill fit my truck. and if so are you interested in selling architect? or anybody??
Thanks!

yes they will fit

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
It does look great Barrett. Nice job. Ths springs will take you a little longer if you are by yourself.

Dave

Blane

ME = CRAZY
Reaction score
how much did that kti cost? i like the grille mainly and the newer headlights would be nice but im on a budget lol. is the new bumper needed to fit with the new grille? or are all the parts exchangable with eachother?

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Shaggy said:
how much did that kti cost? i like the grille mainly and the newer headlights would be nice but im on a budget lol. is the new bumper needed to fit with the new grille? or are all the parts exchangable with eachother?
from what i know the 05 grill won't fit on the 99-04 bumper without some cutting, so i suppose it would have a huge gap if you put an 05 bumper on an 99-04 grill

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that thing looks like a new one. While you had it apart why didn't you go ahead and do the Zoodad mod on it. Just asking or did you run out of time?

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WD40 said:
Man that thing looks like a new one. While you had it apart why didn't you go ahead and do the Zoodad mod on it. Just asking or did you run out of time?

I don't even know what the Zoodad mod is??:dunno

I got my setup from a guy on Ebay. (Had bought it for his 05, but got rid of the truck, that's why I had to do the front end upgrade also, would not work with the older front end)

The best place I found for the warn 16.5 winch and ss transformer is 4buy4.com around $ 2,490 for both and free shipping. Plus you can now get a $200 rebate from Warn if you buy both.

The bumpers was a dealer take off. They do not come in colors, you have to paint to match if you have any other color, (especially my Toreador Red since they do not offer it anymore) and I have not got around to getting that done yet. Just was more interested in getting the stuff finally installed, and will worry about that when I get the side repainted that was keyed a few years ago.

I have about $900 in the front end mod, as I said the bumper was a dealer takeoff I got off of Ebay, and the rest of the parts, (header panel, lights, grill), I got from 1stfordparts.com. The harness for the lighting upgrade was from GOS.

If you are going to try and use the grill and lights without a new bumper, you will have to cut about 3/4" off of the bottom, and figure out how to anchor the bottom, or you can get the grill that is being sold on Ebay, that has been pre-modified for the older bumpers.

I'm very happy with it, now just gotta get the front end back up.

Barrett

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Barrett,perhaps create a new album with pics of the new front end to add to your vBPicGallery list :sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14