The Official Zoodad Mod Sticky Thread

BIG DUTY

F-250 Care Taker
Reaction score
I need to do the zoodad mod again. When i switched to the '05 front end i didnt redrill the grill support. I guess ill see what design i can come up with. Oh and Bama im glad to see your updating your front end. I was surprised you havent done it yet. I suggest the chrome, it made mine look like a new truck.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
OBS zoodad by hheynow

Parts: Rigid brand shop-vac hose (2" ID), 9" x 2" rectangular funnel attachment, glue & strap clamps. Available at Home Depot. No cutting or drilling. Hose attaches to funnel which is glued in back of center bumper cut out. A perfect fit! It snakes up driver's side through gap next to radiator and ends up under the Tymar air filter.

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bama. I'm also thinking about making a piece to go between the plastic air duct and my zoodad mod to take up the space so it will feed directly into the air box. I think it would help.:dunno

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
my doodad mod

Slideshow of doodad mod slideshow - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'd like to say a few words: WOW!! actually doing this and setting up this photo display took some time for ME..

This actually took 2 days to complete (paint/glue drying time) and because black abs does not have a 60 degree elbow. hence the white and having to paint it. turned out great, w/ the hi idle switch on when u put your had up to it, you really feel it sucking air...:sweet

A couple of negatives:
1. forgot i would need to cut wire to lighted ford emblem in order to pull of grill - and the re-attachment did not go well either..:rant:eek:
2. it was -1 the day i started this project and got colder as i continued...:eek::rant
3. i have a back up plan if this doesn't go as i would like it to go!!:eek: and i will explain then

Last edited:

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a very unique way of doin it.:sweet

Looks good kind of intreseted to see if anybody else came up with one. Keep it up

atk

Reaction score
Slideshow of doodad mod slideshow - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'd like to say a few words: WOW!! actually doing this and setting up this photo display took some time for ME..

This actually took 2 days to complete (paint/glue drying time) and because black abs does not have a 60 degree elbow. hence the white and having to paint it. turned out great, w/ the hi idle switch on when u put your had up to it, you really feel it sucking air...:sweet

A couple of negatives:
1. forgot i would need to cut wire to lighted ford emblem in order to pull of grill - and the re-attachment did not go well either..:rant:eek:

nice work Dan. is kinda what i was thinking, just haven`t got around to doing it....where did you get the lit FORD emblem....;tu

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58