comment The Revenuers are Coming,

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
or at least they are trying to here in Caly.

(This may be old news to you current WVO Burners)

Saw a piece on the News last night: Caly wants their .16 cents per gallon Road Tax from the WVO Home Brewers ! Guna halfta git some kinda permit, be Bonded for ???K, git in the Taxation reporting system'n some other Revenue exempt Crapola.

They're after Arney Too.. he's been burn'n it in his HUMMER. He sez he'll figure it up and pay it.. but he's guna look inta some ways of exempting Home Brew WVO under some Recycling/Green things.

STORY HERE

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
How 'bout $260.00 DMV fees a year for my 8 year old pic-up ! $115.00 of that being for Commercial Weight Fees... And I don't make.. One Damn Commercial Dime.. with it :eek::eek:

$664.00 at time of purchase.

And they wana go after the WVO Home Brew users ??? GEEZZ

I know... MOVE :lmao :lmao (been think'n 'bout it lately)

3 bux a year here big joe
no matter how heavy i am,

how can they tell how many gallons of brew you make unless you tell em, i think the govenator will step up and fix it, he is a big tree hugger

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
For the wife's new grooming van:

$42.50 for the title
$890.00 in "use tax" (since I bought the van out of state)
$76.00 for a plate good for eight months. Since it is a commercial vehicle complete with DOT number, we pay every January 1. Seems that everything for this business venture comes due January 1.

The license plate is for a vehicle up to 14,999 pounds GVW. The bare van only weighs 5600. I wonder how much the state of Florida thinks an E-350 can carry? :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14