The SCT tunes just came in by UPS!!!!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
the big brown truck just delivered my SCT tuner.

and of course i went straight the INSANITY FILE!!!

the name really doesnt do it justice, they aught to call it the freakin' insanity, cant stop grinnin, turbo spoolin like crazy, unbelievable tranny controlin, kick in the seat of the pants file. :sweet

i could not believe what i was experiencing. WOW.

the transmission shifts were really quick and smooth, you could feel that the torque convertor was staying engaged on decel & accel, and the boost pressurehit 35 with no problems and very fast i might add.

the sound was so sweet when the turbo would spool up, just unbelievable.

i wanted to scream at the top of my lungs to somebody, just to tell them how awesome this tuner is.

also, i took the truck down a 6 to 7% grade i live close by, and the hold back power the aggressive tow/haul had was unreal, nice turbo whistle too.

i would never have been able to experience this, had i not found SDD.com on the internet.

i had no idea such a tuner even existed. i must say, the banks six gun cant hold the SCT's jock strap.

definately the best 300.00 i have ever spent, on anything!!! :thumbs

Last edited:

atk

Reaction score
well there goes the fuel mileage.....:roflmao ....hope you have fun with your new toy(MOD) and enjoy....i`m jealous....:tounge ....

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Deviant Diesel

Sooting 1 jerk @ a time!
Reaction score
Time to hit the dyno again! I definitely want to know what you gained over the Six-Gun.:sly

Jerminator

jerminator
Reaction score
does this programmer void the warranty? i have a bully dog triple pup, when i started havin problems i downloaded it back 2 stock and the dealer repaired it w no questions asked. and yes the problem was brought on by the programmer.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
any and all programmers void the warranty. it is just a matter of dealership 'friendliness' as to whether or not they chose to look past the fact you have one.

BAMA: you're killin me smalls..

Jerminator

jerminator
Reaction score
thanx red... i've heard that some programmers can flag the system, i just wanted 2 make sure b 4 making a switch to the sct

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
does this programmer void the warranty? i have a bully dog triple pup, when i started havin problems i downloaded it back 2 stock and the dealer repaired it w no questions asked. and yes the problem was brought on by the programmer.

i ran out of my 100k warr. along time ago. so its fun, fun, fun.

the tranny control, torque conv. lock up, engaging the fan to come on sooner, and the aggressive tow/haul would have been worth the 300.00 to me without the HP gains.

but who am i kiddin, the HP is awesome. :sweet

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
it's not that switching from one to another is gonna void it, just the fact you have one. and an sct is the 'preferred' choice among most guys. good luck in your decision and may the dealership gods be w/ you....:D

rhino49

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
BAMA, congrats on the SCT and the awesome tunes. I ordered my SCT Xcal2today with economy, street, and tunes....now I can hardly wait.

Let us know the latest dyno number's when you get em....ENJOY.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14