Time for a new Hpop

aldo_45030

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything over $500 is not in my future so my question is So Vs paying 500 for a stock pump would i be better off to go t500?

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
depends.
how much oil do you need?
stock pumps are fine if you're running anything less than 80hp tunes..

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
A few years ago, I got an Adrenaline HPOP from Dieselsite.com. At the time, they were not that much different in price from a stock HPOP. Depending on which seller you looked at, some stock pumps were more pricey than the Adrenaline HPOP. The Adrenaline HPOP was a great improvement in performance over the stock HPOP.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few years ago, I got an Adrenaline HPOP from Dieselsite.com. At the time, they were not that much different in price from a stock HPOP. Depending on which seller you looked at, some stock pumps were more pricey than the Adrenaline HPOP. The Adrenaline HPOP was a great improvement in performance over the stock HPOP.

X2 TG.

Just Installed an Adrenaline last Monday. So far (?).. What a dif.. Starts in 2/3 spins.. just plain feels stronger, at speeds. Haven't towed with it yet, we'll see.

Joe

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Looks like March is HPOP month. I hope I have more miles to go before it goes. How long did it take Joe??

Dave :coffee

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like March is HPOP month. I hope I have more miles to go before it goes. How long did it take Joe??

Dave :coffee

Does seem like alot'a Hpop stuff lately, don't it ?

Took me about 3-4 hours of actual work.. but I take alot'a Breaks :D:)

Started after breakfast.. got it done & running, and home for Supper.

Purdy basic wrench turning. Bob's Easy To Follow directions are great.

If anyone is guna DIY... I'd Strongly suggest going to dieselsite.com and print the instructions.. read'm over a couple'a times.. do it as they say.. purdy basic wrench turn'n when you do the task. :dunno

Joe

On Edit ? I went with a New IPR too.. jus' seemed like the Right thing to do.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14