Tire Rotation Help

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grab onto top of bed. Place bottom of foot on upper outside edge of tire and KICK IT HARD. Rotate tire and repeat may have to be done several times. I would not sugest using anything like wd40 if you get it on the brakes it will not be fun.

Scot

;()
Reaction score
If you have an 8 foot 2*4 or 4*4? Hit the left wheel from the right side & the right wheel from the left side. Use the wood like a cop would use the ram to break down a door.

Boadie

Guzzler of the Coors
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I used the Wd-40 drank a beer set down my purse got underneath the truck grabbed on to the the drive line and kicked the tire. It worked finally.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I used the Wd-40 drank a beer set down my purse got underneath the truck grabbed on to the the drive line and kicked the tire. It worked finally.

;tu

It was prolly the Beer.. ;) :D

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
I loosen the nuts and go forward and slame the brakes, then Backward and slame the brakes again. I recently broke a rear caliper and had no brakes on the rear wheels, well I did the rough parking lot riding and it did loosen up. I feel that kicking on these 17" wheels if to hard for me.

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always coat my hubs and studs with anti-seize.

I have never had a problem removing a tire.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing not mentioned here yet is..... When all wheels/Tires are Re-mounted/Rotated (?) Be Sure and TORQUE the Lug Nuts to the proper Specs.

It's a Warm'n Fuzzy knowing, as yer drive'n down the road, Loaded or Towing.. that All them Lugs are Torqued.. not just Good'ntight ?

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14