Touch up paint

Bigdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all it's me from down under i am looking for someway to buy some touch up paint on-line as Ford Australia do not carrier the colour i need.
If you guys could help that would be great. The paint code is - 207 Ford.

Agains thanks
Bigdog

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I have heard good things about paintscratch.com but they have trouble shipping out of the lower 48 states. I placed a order with them last summer and they never could figure out how to ship the paint to Alaska so I doubt they could ship to Australia. I did end up getting paint from them by having it shipped to my Mom and then she brought it with her when she drove up last summer. I never did get around to using it before we sold the Excursion. Heck of a lot of help ain't I? You might contact them just in case they have figured something out since last summer.

"A HAZARDOUS MATERIAL IRREGULARITY HAS OCCURRED WITH THE SHIPMENT. UPS WILL CONTACT THE SHIPPER WITH FURTHER INFORMATION.;THE PACKAGE WAS RETURNED TO THE SHIPPER AND THE SERVICE LEVEL WAS DOWNGRADED".

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
Under the FWIW coloumn....... I quit Buying "touch-up paint" I have been using Nail polish, Seems I can find a wider variaty of colors, plus the cheap polish is around .99 a bottle, where touch up seems to run 4.99 and up..... unless you were to do a large area, something that would require spray... then you would be forced to buy "touch-up".... any way my .02c worth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58