tranny fluid and carpet

scoutman77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, I figure I am not gonna get it "clean" clean again. so right now I have soaked as much as I can up with shop rags, and laid down some newspaper until I can get to it proper, at least the kids wont be tracking it all over, and it might soak some more up.
I was kinda leaning towards the option of rhino lining the floor, its not like this isn't a work truck with stains on the carpet, and kids spilling things in the back seat. I might opt for the cleanability, rather than replace the carpet.

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
:wave Merry Christmas...

Castol makes some stuff in a purple bottle, it will clean your carpet, However I recomend removing the carpet from the truck. you'll need to hose it off first, then take a liberal amount and a scrub brush, then preasure wash clear.

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, I figure I am not gonna get it "clean" clean again. so right now I have soaked as much as I can up with shop rags, and laid down some newspaper until I can get to it proper, at least the kids wont be tracking it all over, and it might soak some more up.
I was kinda leaning towards the option of rhino lining the floor, its not like this isn't a work truck with stains on the carpet, and kids spilling things in the back seat. I might opt for the cleanability, rather than replace the carpet.

I kind of toyed around with that idea too. Just remember to take a 30-30 and put a few rounds through the floorboard so that water has a place to drain out when you hose out the inside.:D A drill wouldn't be as fun. Just remember that hole placement is important. You aren't trying to drain the transmission or gut that cat as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58