Travel Trailer Show & Tell

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
just wanted to show these pics of this coachman TT that my car dealer cousin bought in the REPO lane at ABC auto auction in bowling green, KY yesterday.

its a very nice trailer, i think it is a 26ft., not real sure.

here is this best part though, he only gave 5300.00 for it and its a 2001 model.

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bama, That's a nice looking unit for 5 grand. Looks like your cousin got one hell of a deal!

Last edited:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Bama, That's a nice looking unit for 5 grand. Looks like your cousin got one hell of a deal!

YEP. he's planning on keeping it for awhile, he has a 6yo son, and we maybe doin some RV'n with him down at guntersville lake in the near future.

i would love to be able to buy it from him, the wife liked it very much.

we have been talkin about getting something like this one day, at 5 grand, it would be a great start.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
VERY NICE, Stephen!

My new fiver was a bit older and cost a bit more, but I am very happy with it, especially since I paid significantly less than book value. Just a couple of minor things wrong with it that need my attention, but I will have it ready for spring!

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice Bama;

It is great to be out camping. We enjoy taking trips to see new places, and it is always nice to have your own rv.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Very nice Bama;

It is great to be out camping. We enjoy taking trips to see new places, and it is always nice to have your own rv.

well, wish i could own this one. the RV scene is something we have been thinkin about the last year. we would take one long trip a year, like to disney world in FL, or to some other destination within a 600 mile radius.

to have your motel room behind you, would be very cost effective vs. the high cost of a nice, clean motel room.

a TT like this would basically serve us as a place to lay our heads at night. when we go on vacation, thats all we use the motel room for anyways.

we like to stay out and see and do all that we can.

maybe in the future we could get something like this TT.

with the repairs i have had to make in the last 3 months, i could have easily paid for this TT :(

Last edited:

firesoutmatt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
YEP. he's planning on keeping it for awhile, he has a 6yo son, and we maybe doin some RV'n with him down at guntersville lake in the near future.

i would love to be able to buy it from him, the wife liked it very much.

we have been talkin about getting something like this one day, at 5 grand, it would be a great start.

Look and see if the right rear top marker light is broken. The top corner should have a slight dent . If it is I know who owned that trailer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58