Travel Trailer Show & Tell

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but for me i want a full blown
MOTOR COACH...MCI, Prevost some big ass 500hp diesel pusher
towing a 2story 28ft <paint> matching toy hauler !

Yes I agree that as we get older we want more amenities. Anything to make it easier on the old bones. But remember when you were in your twenties, or thirties, or forties, or even in your fifties, it was much easier to move around.
Remember when it took you .5 seconds to get out of the car. Now it takes 10 seconds to locate our foot, another 5 seconds to see if it will move. Then when you do get out of the car, you are so happy with your accomplishment, that you forget where you were going to go.

:D

sik350

wuts bio-diesel?
Reaction score
i need to get a toy hauler cuz i am planning to buy a sandrail pretty soon!..i was thinking 26 ft..dunno yet

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a Jayco 31 BHS. It is a very nice trailer for my kids and princess wife. I don;t have any pics of it handy though..

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad never took us camping so I didn't know any thing about it. I married my first wife and her brothers and one sister camped and fished all of the time. We stopped in Texas on the way home from the Navy and when she found Lake Grape Vine, she was ready to stay in Texas. We soon had a $800.00 boat and a $39.95 tent from Sears. We had the best times in them days. Yes we were in our twenty's. I wish Max wouldn't have told everyone that part about 5 sec. here and 10 sec. there. You younger guys enjoy your kids growing us by taking them camping & fishing. Sorry, didn't mean to preach. Now my first wife and I enjoy the nice fifth wheel. :sweet :sweet

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish Max wouldn't have told everyone that part about 5 sec. here and 10 sec. there.

Hey WD;

You are younger than I am and I am sure that you just pop out of the truck like a youngin...You have a long time before you start slowing down like me...

Seems like bad weather is all over the states. Hope you guys are warm and comfy. We have been getting 40 mph winds here, but still no rain. We get snow every four of five years, and is not expected here this year.
Maxtor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58