Trucks acting up

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
nobody here, all the vegas kids with 40 or more never leave the asphalt.
pick up a copy of 8 lug, you will see how i roll. vegas truck license plate says SIKK. 44's and still runs 12's in the quarter. they dont call me titan for no reason.

Man Titan, or is it Zues, What's your point?
If you can run 12's with 44's that GREAT, why don't your put it back to stock tires and go break a 6.0 PSD record.
I'm not looking for a race, especially not for track fees.
My whole point is, this is NOT a Nevada or Vegas Web site, this is for the entrie US, so don't generalize about NOBODy doin' something just cause they don't do it in Vegas, Nobody here (especially myself) is trying to start something with you, if I see something that I know to be incorrect or don't agree with, then I say so (I didn't mean to offend you). No need to get so defensive, most of us here are mature adults (well except for Bartman:roflmao ) If you're going to let every little thing get to you when someone doesn't agree with you, then maybe you should think more about what you say, before you say it. We all make mistakes, and get corrected, or correct when we shouldn't, Forgive and Forget.:sweet

By the way, SIKK is a Bad ***** truck, you've certainley invested alot of money and time into it.
My truck was supposed to be in that issue of 8-Lug (August) too, only for an tech/install article, NOT a feature, but apparently Bob Carpenter (editor) needed to push it back, I hope to see it in next month's issue.:cowboy:

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
Man Titan, or is it Zues, What's your point?
If you can run 12's with 44's that GREAT, why don't your put it back to stock tires and go break a 6.0 PSD record.
I'm not looking for a race, especially not for track fees.
My whole point is, this is NOT a Nevada or Vegas Web site, this is for the entrie US, so don't generalize about NOBODy doin' something just cause they don't do it in Vegas, Nobody here (especially myself) is trying to start something with you, if I see something that I know to be incorrect or don't agree with, then I say so (I didn't mean to offend you). No need to get so defensive, most of us here are mature adults (well except for Bartman:roflmao ) If you're going to let every little thing get to you when someone doesn't agree with you, then maybe you should think more about what you say, before you say it. We all make mistakes, and get corrected, or correct when we shouldn't, Forgive and Forget.:sweet

By the way, SIKK is a Bad ***** truck, you've certainley invested alot of money and time into it.
My truck was supposed to be in that issue of 8-Lug (August) too, only for an tech/install article, NOT a feature, but apparently Bob Carpenter (editor) needed to push it back, I hope to see it in next month's issue.:cowboy:

yes bro i put an apology in my signature, i've been stressed a lot lately and have been taking a lot of things personally. it's just that people been jumping my case early without knowing the facts.
thank you for the kind words, yes there is way too much $$$ invested in that truck, as a matter of fact it is for sale. starting at 75,000 dollars. there is no way to put it back to stock now, it's got too much done 22" of lift and all that. good eye, yes all the interior and sheetmetal is off of an 05 truck.
i am currently working on another truck to attack the quarter mile in, it will still be a daily driveable vehicle, i dont want a trailer queen, it is an 04 4x4 also, but more attention will be paid to the motor/drivetrain, most of the mods on sikk were just to get it run well and pull my trailer/sand car with that much lift. i'm sure with the same setup on a smaller truck i could probably be at the head of the game here for trap speeds etc.... wish me luck.

munchie

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
unplug the edge completely guys.. i cant tell you how many people i know can trace their probs to the edge... they run fine after removing edge
i could explain why, but it would take a while

FO sho! I took the A2 out to send it back for an update. I had the beta verison since i did beta testing for them. The plat is still in the truck hooked up, I just unplug the A2 and problem is now gone. Will the prob still be there with the A2 updated?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl