Truckstop fuel prices

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I drive a 2010 Toyota Corolla (US made) and while I don't get the 50 mpg you guys get, I get an honest 34 to 35 mpg. Cheaper fuel and much better mileage than my truck.

Dave :)

Last edited:

Nightmare

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Here's my fill up today... Glad I wasn't EMPTY!!!! lol
ae37b0d4-1f7d-395b.jpg

And this little **** had the nerve to swing around in front of me as I was putting it in drive!!!! Shouldn't have wasted the effort putting it in reverse. Lol

ae37b0d4-1fdf-5e97.jpg

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
We have 3.79 here in Raleigh, NC. I like Smokies VW at 50 mpgs! My wife needs a new ride soon. I wish she would drive a tdi jetta. I might have to look into a diesel suv as thats all she will drive.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Here's my fill up today... Glad I wasn't EMPTY!!!! lol
ae37b0d4-1f7d-395b.jpg

And this little **** had the nerve to swing around in front of me as I was putting it in drive!!!! Shouldn't have wasted the effort putting it in reverse. Lol

ae37b0d4-1fdf-5e97.jpg

I would have shown that speed bump whos boss haha:lmao

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Yea my KLR gets mid 50's mpg, little cold in the winter.
0105111615b.jpg

Next street legal vehicle on my list. We have a new 09 KLR on our show room floor that I want. I dont know if I can sell my Ninja. It will be paid for in a month, thought about selling it to get a KLR. I might keep it and still get a new KLR. KLR's do a lil better than my 636r ninja. Plus I cant take my ninja offroading. Well I could just wouldnt be any fun haha:sweet

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
hahahaha that's exactly what I was thinking too!!! :lmao

Run that lil thang over and put the pieces in yer bed and off to the scrapper! Of course most of the smaller cars now a days are plastic so throw it in the plastic recycling bins haha. Im thinkin 4 plastic bins will be enough! :sweet:sly

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have to look into a diesel suv as thats all she will drive.
As far as diesel SUV's go, I don't think there are any new diesels unless it's a Mercedes. VW made a Toureg in a diesel and I think that Audi might have one, but the choices are extremely slim. You could also look for a diesel Excursion, but they're probably hard to find.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
As far as diesel SUV's go, I don't think there are any new diesels unless it's a Mercedes. VW made a Toureg in a diesel and I think that Audi might have one, but the choices are extremely slim. You could also look for a diesel Excursion, but they're probably hard to find.

I saw a commercial about BMW's new diesel sedan. Looks pretty sweet! :sly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58