Twitter

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
What the heck is it for? I keep hearing about it on the news and today there was a deal in the paper about it. I just signed up and took a look but I guess I don't understand what it is for?
:dunno

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is for people who love attention and want others to know all about their daily life.

you post up what you're doing, how you're feeling periodically through out the day, usually from a cellular device and then everyone who is watching (stalking) you can see what you have written.

If you are familiar with facebook it is very similar to the status on facebook. For me personally I like to keep my life reasonably private and not post it all over the internet.

EmptyDub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I understand, it's just an easy way for you to update your friends & family with what's going on in your daily life. You can be as vague or as in-depth as you wanna be. Just easier sometimes than having a 30 min. conversation with each individual. That way they can drop by your page, day or night, and kinda see what you've been up to when it's convenient for them. You can also "follow" your friends, family, and even your favorite celebrities, and get updates on their lives & activities. I just signed up myself a few days ago, but haven't posted anything- still lurking and getting acquainted with everything. :sweet

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of these social networks have their good points. I never really wanted to get into them but my wife made me a myspace page while I was in Afghanistan but I never really used it. We then checked out facebook and its not to bad. I have connected with some friends I haven't seen in over 17 years! Its all of what you make of it.
I haven't tried twitter yet, but I may check it out.

lone_star_dsl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At first, I wasnt really into any of the social networking sites. More recently, I have been getting contacted by customers that find me on Facebook. It's also a good way for me to stay in contact with friends and relatives.

Don't get me started on Twitter though. To me, it sounds like a site for people with some major socializing dysfunctions.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I think I figured it out. Looks like a good way for thieves and stalkers to know where you are and what you are doing..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58