Added a few item to the 08' Look HERE
B&W turnover Ball w/companion 5th wheel
Duraflap Mudflaps
Extang Tonneau RollupRT
Also Harpooned fuel tank

mkf350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
It definetly improved refueling time. I was also able to pump 38.5 gal in the 38 gal tank last fill up with the auto shut off only stopping twice.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Hey MK that is a sweet truck. I happened to notice your nav system pic. Current location Arcadia MI. Correct me if I am wrong is that on the west side of MI north of Ludington?

mkf350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey MK that is a sweet truck. I happened to notice your nav system pic. Current location Arcadia MI. Correct me if I am wrong is that on the west side of MI north of Ludington?

Actually it is Arcadia Township. Tha is east of Imlay CIty, MI

mkf350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hapooning a fuel tank is the process of reomving fuel tank and reducing the lenght of the filler and the vent tube protruding inside the tank to aid in refilling. Benefits include less auto shut offs from pump when trying to top off, also adds small additional capacity. Last fillup i was able to pump in 38.5gals.

If you looked at my pics, unfortunately I did not get any during the process but I they showed what I removed from both the filler and vent tube.

I used a set of pvc pive cutters, removed the sending unit reached up inside and cut as close to the opening as possible.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
mike very nice looking truck that kr interior is my favorite...
how do like the built in nav system? i ahve been working with my dealer to try to work up an install

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58