Updated pics of add on's

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
good lookin rig you got there mike. probably the most modded 2008 on SDD to date. :sweet

everything you have done looks awesome. keep it up buddy. :thumbs

mkf350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
mike very nice looking truck that kr interior is my favorite...
how do like the built in nav system? i ahve been working with my dealer to try to work up an install

I think the navigation system is definetely worth it. But my only complaint is it does not let you select destinations while you are travelling, you must be stopped. I understand why it is this way, but I'm hoping there is a way to mod his unit to change that. It would be great if the co-pilot could change detinations. I also would like to add a reverse camera to it but not sure yet.

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look in the wiring harness for a speed input... I know a lot of the aftermarket ones have connections for parking brake, neutral sw, in gear indication, any of which you have to prove to the system that you are stopped to be able to watch videos or make changes that a driver shouldn't. I think if you find and intercept that signal, you'll be able to do what you want.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck makes me want one. LOL. Wife has all ready said NO! I still love my little 06. 6.0. It does what I ask it to do and I still get stares and thumbs up from people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58