BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
upfitter

05UPFITTERSWITCHKIT Each $111.54
$82.31
Complete kit to add Factory Upfitter switches to 2005 and newer

You will recieve the all of the following. A complete kit to add the Factory Upfitter bank of switches to run whatever accessories you like onto your 2005 or newer Superduty.

1- bank of On/Off switches fits into existing panel on dash no cutting or drilling required.

1- Complete harnes with plugs to plug right into the fuse panel, you also get all of the necessary relays and fuses installed in the block which is integrated into the harness.

install
it would be an easy thing to do to hook em up.
you just provide four fused circuits and tie it into the piece that would normally plug into the fuse panel
It would be hard to do at all

you the man robert. mr. copy & paster of the year. good post.:thumbs

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
thats Master Paster to you sir :D
two 30 and two 10 amp feeds and your in there, i couldnt find FTE????
and the price has dropped as well.

04 dash(thanks puddle prirate)

i could see you putting the switch box in the cubby
my 06 dash below for comparison

Last edited:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Here is one more option, if you can't go with the ford oem upfitter switches.

this is a company that i buy my tie-down straps and other car hauling equipment from.

they have all kinds of good stuff.

aw direct, deluxe switch panels

they have a 2,4 or 6 switch panel, which includes a "peel-n-stick"
legend, so you can customize each switch.

Last edited:

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This can be done, you just have to cut the slot in the cubby for the clips to lock into....the older F-series like my 03 had a matching plug plugged into the fuse box with only 2 wires in it, I swapped the 2 wires over to the upfitter harness those spots were open on the upfitter plug. The lights worked, , but only switch 2 had power...To get switch#1 to work I looked at the fuse block and noticed an open position for a J-type fuse, put a 20 amp one in and that cured the problem, switches 3 and 4 can be tapped into another wire for power...let me know if this helps....The Excursion may have the same plug on the fuse box I would have to see a pic of yours to tell...

X-Hibition

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my 2005 X, based on the earlier Super Duty, can take the Upfitter's?

The kit mentioned above is for the '05 and up Super Dutys. Was there an earlier Upfitter option, or was this just for the newer ones?

This has been a great thread.

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 05-current super dutys had these as an option...They will work in your X just require some work, I put them in my 03 F-250...not that hard..and it turned out great...Let me know if you need some help.

BDJack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upfitter

Do you guys got any great ideas for mounting those aftermarkets on a 99? Wouldnt mind using the "wallet tray" but will the aftermarkets just slide right in-or am I better off putting into part of the dash elsewhere? Need to put in some fog lights soon....;tu

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr