Help Needed Valve Extenders for Dually F-350 Need recommendations

captbob

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Need specific model and make recommendation for valve extenders for my F-350 Dually Diesel. I bought some from Pep Boys but the rims are too thick to put the hold bracket on. Went to a tire dealer and his looked like the same bracket and cost $60 for a pair. I realize the metal sheathed ones will be more expensive. I am frustrated to say the least. Does someone have a recommendation of a product and where to buy them? Thanks

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know one place that carries this kinda stuff is Camping World or other RV Retailers. They normally stock fairly good stuff, and a lot of times Camping World is a bit lower in price than other sources. They also carry heaver duty stuff since they also deal with 19 and 22 inch medium and Class 8 rims on the bigger RV's.

Here is some ideas, hope they help....

http://www.campingworld.com/search/...mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=primary&Nty=1&Ntpc=1

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On one dually I had, I clocked the wheels so the valve cores were opposing.. mod'd the (to narrow for the wheel rims) brackets and pop riveted them to the Axle Hub Covers. :dunno

Theze Dayz ? I've tweaked a long stemmed brass, two-way air chuck so it goes straight on to the valve stems on the inter dually wheel rim.. Marked the outer wheel to show where the inter valve stem is.

Works fer me.

Along with what Scott sez.. Truck stops might have a selection of that stuff too ?

Joe

Last edited:

captbob

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Scott
Thanks I will definitely try camping world "Igoodea" (Trans: Good Idea) which my dyslecsic son coined years ago.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Scott
Thanks I will definitely try camping world "Igoodea" (Trans: Good Idea) which my dyslecsic son coined years ago.

Dyslexic or coined it as a joke? Igoodea=IKEA aka premium priced & esoteric..

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
On one dually I had, I clocked the wheels so the valve cores were opposing.. mod'd the (to narrow for the wheel rims) brackets and pop riveted them to the Axle Hub Covers. :dunno

Theze Dayz ? I've tweaked a long stemmed brass, two-way air chuck so it goes straight on to the valve stems on the inter dually wheel rim.. Marked the outer wheel to show where the inter valve stem is.

Works fer me.

Along with what Scott sez.. Truck stops might have a selection of that stuff too ?

Joe
This ^^^^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58