WaaaaaHooooooo!

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
DavidJ said:
Picked up the X last night. What a great bunch of guys, Cliff the Assistant Install Manager came in on his own time cause he knew how excited I was to get my truck back. The loaner they let me drive was the very first 7.3 they modified so I got to drive a little history.:hail :thumbs . I also met Gale Banks, great guy and very down to earth. He was the last one to leave! That's dedication:hail.
I haven't taken any pics yet, but I go on Vacation Sunday and will then. It turns out the electrical issue was a relay connected to the multi-switch just below the radio. They not only GAVE me a new multi-switch, but relay as well plus install. How can you beat that, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!:thumbs
It runs super smooth, turbo does what's advertised, exhaust is not loud, but a harmonious grunt, at cruising speed the 35" mudders were louder. The power increase is amazing! I Put my foot in it on the onramp I use daily and in half the time not only was I at, but surpassing 70mph w/o effort. By the time my brian comprehended all of this I was at 80 and had to completely release the pedal to slow down. I just wasn't used to this kind of reaction from my X :sweet :sweet. I am more than pleased.
Pictures to come!:ZigBang:

sounded like the sunday when i got my ride back :)

DavidJ

DavidJ
Reaction score
A couple of shots!

The pillar was black out so I omitted it.

dag

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
DavidJ
Congratulations
You should write books - talk about Highs to Lows and back again!!!!
Nice to know that Banks gives that kind of professional service
Too bad they don't install for us 'East of the Mississippi People" - still
searching for someone in the Pittsburgh area that is Banks certified
dealer and installer

Are you out there???

dag

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg