Waiting........................................... ...

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Don't watch tracking #'s. I drove myself, wife, and co-workers crazy watching my BTS slowly be trucked across the US. Never again.

Scott

ibsmurf

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
ISurvivedNMU said:
Cant tell you! Its top secrete..LOL...

I have an posible egr fix coming....

Im hoping it works

All I want to know is when you're going the send me the experimental steering stabilizer to test fit on my truck.... :rolleyes: :D

ISurvivedNMU

Reaction score
IB- the cad drawing went out to the machinist 2 days ago... I have been making sure they fit all the trucks from 99 up... So, I hope to have it out very soon... My project now is getting the right valving on the stabilzer... the 05's seem to need a little tighter one than what the older ones have from the factory... I am unsure if the older ones need more valving or not, since i was only able to remove one and test it.. I did not drive the truck for any period of time... Thats where you come in...! I can send you what I am putting on the 05, and the stock valving, you tell me what to do... Im also looking at doing this in SS and making it look nice, but my machinist wants a pretty penny for it..... I cannot give you a time frame, because I have no control over when he gets the product done, but when it is... You will get one of the first I send out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg