Reaction score
carfax is worthless ! you need the DEALER ONLY warrenty data & other
dealer performed repairs that is in the OASIS system...the OASIS data
is FORD/DEALER only & the Oasis data isnt reported to anyone other than
ford.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Oasis is a Ford generated report on what Ford did to that truck mechanically (warranty work and customer paid work). I don't think it will show body damage.

Dave

pinnacle

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the ford service person who was helping me to get a Oasis report. He informed me that this report is only for good for the pass 6 months. There are no records for this truck for the last 6 months. Something up? It makes no sense that the report is good for 6 months. Ford should be able to tell the history of any truck ( that still has warranty) from date of build to current date or any truck that has been in the Ford Repair dept. I am going to another ford dealer in hopes of getting a better time lap then 6 months. Will keep you posted.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the ford service person who was helping me to get a Oasis report. He informed me that this report is only for good for the pass 6 months. There are no records for this truck for the last 6 months. Something up? It makes no sense that the report is good for 6 months. Ford should be able to tell the history of any truck ( that still has warranty) from date of build to current date or any truck that has been in the Ford Repair dept. I am going to another ford dealer in hopes of getting a better time lap then 6 months. Will keep you posted.

NOT TRUE ! its good for the HISTORY of the truck ! It tells the build/mfg
date and ever dealer performed service, warranty or otherwise !

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me the VIN number and ill submit a request for you
and then PM or email you the results.

Last edited:

pinnacle

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Oh where should I begin the agony of it all: The truck has been great it has pulled my boat to Galveston two times this week? The message center reads that I am getting 15 miles to the gallon. Things could not have been better I even had the truck detailed and drove all around Houston showing the truck off to my family and friends. That all went to hell come Friday after work. I called the salesman about 1:00 pm and told him that I was going to purchase the truck and to have all the paperwork done because I did not want to stay all night over there. He said we need to sit down to talk about down payment and terms. “WHAT??? I AM PAYING CASH FOR THIS” was my reply. Come 5:00 pm I get ready to go the dealer I turn on the truck put the AC on full blast and go back inside call the salesman to let him know I on the way and to close up my shop. The dealer is only about 4 miles down the freeway I jump on the freeway ramp and it is packed with people on their way home. I am sitting in dead stopped traffic in the middle lane When the truck starts to idle rough and stutter then acted like it was choking and then as if it’s life slowly drained out of it: IT DIED! Turned the key nothing: turned the key again nothing: ok what the hell am I going to done now. Looked up at the gas gage more than half a tank Then the kind and understanding fellow commuters gave me a helping hand, fingers to be more accurate, yells and all the dirty looks I need for a lifetime. Calm down and think what to do. I know put in neutral and push it over to the shoulder. I get out and try to push it over but my bad luck is stronger I am just on the starting part of a freeway overpass. That @#@# truck weights a ton maybe two steps and I gave up maybe someone will give me and hand no one even got out of their cars to help. So I in the middle of the freeway stuck like chuck, traffic is backing up, people yelling things at me worse than a sailor: it's about 100 degrees: sweating like a whore in church: mad as hell if I won the Texas lottery it would not made a different. Get my cell phone call the salesman and tell him to come pick up this piece of SH#@ truck in the most colorful and tasteful way you can imagine Ok imagine this you are on your way home stuck in traffic hunger pains setting in, wife wearing out your ear via the cell phone stuck in the middle of your ear (Where you taking me tonight? You never take me anywhere no more) arm hurts from holding it up for the past hour, the needle in the temperature gage slowing going to the red. And then you look up ahead a see big fat sweating guy trying to push this big ass truck up a freeway ramp. Maybe your day is not that bad after all. I am totally pissed off now that I do the only thing any true Texan would do. Jump in the truck turn the flashers on, turn the radio all the way up, and unlatch the hood. Open the hood all the way up walk “ no strode” to the back of the truck jump in the back of the bed open a fold up chair and arrange an ice chest as a foot prop and open up a Cold Cold Beer. It took more that an hour and half for the wrecker to pick me up. I was just sitting in the back relaxing and drinking cold beer not giving a f@@k at all the people yelling and cursing at me. I had a 18 pack iced down from about 3:00 pm to keep me company. Hell I even gave up two beers to some fellow commuter who needed them more than me. My lunch is almost over will give you more details after 5:00 pm.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im still trying to get the oasis report...but the forum i once get 'em from
now wants membership "dues" not much 25 bucks...but when i joined
the forum you only had to have a minimum number of posts (25 or 50)
and theyd run the reports <for free>...no longer the case.

certainly 25 bucks is worth it if youre looking at a used truck...
and in your case it seems you might wanna run more than ONE report ;)

flatratetech.com

Reaction score
Hey now stop bashin the 03 6.0 i'm at 82k and not a single problem. No worries pinn sure they got another truck for ya to buy i know no dealership is short of worthy trucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58