Warm up

Bbasso

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
If it was the filters, gas or air or both then the truck would be getting crappy MPGs and not run right at speed. Does your truck have any issues while driving, or is it just when you start it?

xtrahappy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Alright yall don`t stop now!! Cause mines does it too. But only say below temp of 50 or so.. Clean fuel filters and air. After norm operating temp reached, it runs good. Had the truck 2 years now. Done it since i`ve had it. Would like to know the cause.

blueoneton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2002 F350 has the same warm up (Hi- Low idle) normal procedure. When warm, engine runs great smooths out. I guess diesels don't care for the colder weather until they get to operating temps.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2002 F350 has the same warm up (Hi- Low idle) normal procedure. When warm, engine runs great smooths out. I guess diesels don't care for the colder weather until they get to operating temps.

:dunno One thing to try NOT doing, when doing a Cold Start is: DON'T step on the throttle while cranking it up ?

Something about MORE.... Fuel into Cold cylinders on a diesel, doesn't help anything ?

Can create a "Wet Start" ? (smoke, Stuttering)

Make any sense ?

Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58