Water spray!

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
CSIPSD said:
This is getting off-topic so I think we should LOCK this! :eek: Wait this isnt the TDS!! :roflmao :sweet

That's funny, i don't care who you are... :roflmao

CHP brought me over here to check it out, I've been lurking for a while, figured i would give it a shot...

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
That's funny, i don't care who you are... :roflmao

CHP brought me over here to check it out, I've been lurking for a while, figured i would give it a shot...
Hope you understand it was a JOKE ;) :confused: !? More of a stab at the situation over there -popcorn :sorry .

big ragu

Carmyne the big ragu
Reaction score
water spray

New to THIS site...been hangin' at TDS 'cause I thought for PSD's, that's all there was. Since I viewed this tread a week or so ago, I've been determined to build my own by expanding on this concept. I've got water injection set up on my rig now. Advise on this please: If I tap into the green wire of Snow's control module and run this wire to another pump, once I hit 15 lbs. boost(for those that have a Snow's kit, this is my initial "spray on" setting, with full spray @ 22 lbs. boost), that should power up both the water injection pump and Intercooler mister. As boost increases, such as climbing a grade or towing heavy, this would equate to more spray, correct? I went to Home Depot and found a mister kit for sale at the close out area(seasonal) and was going to build a rectangular frame with 4 mister nozzles misting directly in front of the IC. Opinions, please. Carmyne

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
big ragu said:
New to THIS site...been hangin' at TDS 'cause I thought for PSD's, that's all there was. Since I viewed this tread a week or so ago, I've been determined to build my own by expanding on this concept. I've got water injection set up on my rig now. Advise on this please: If I tap into the green wire of Snow's control module and run this wire to another pump, once I hit 15 lbs. boost(for those that have a Snow's kit, this is my initial "spray on" setting, with full spray @ 22 lbs. boost), that should power up both the water injection pump and Intercooler mister. As boost increases, such as climbing a grade or towing heavy, this would equate to more spray, correct? I went to Home Depot and found a mister kit for sale at the close out area(seasonal) and was going to build a rectangular frame with 4 mister nozzles misting directly in front of the IC. Opinions, please. Carmyne

Should work, but use a relay so you dont overwelm the controler. I mean use the controler as a signal to start the second pump.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14