photos Webelos/Boy Scout Camp Out

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Looks like y'all had a great time Bama! I've got a truck tent that's only been put up once. We ended up buying a camping trailer right after we bought it, and it's been sitting in storage ever since. We're in the process of moving and need to get rid of some stuff- cheap! This would be perfect for ya! Let me know if you're interested and I'll PM ya w/ more pics, etc.

That would be great. Does it fit a short bed like mine, fullsize?

Send me a PM.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
camping is great! my friends and i would always cook eggs on a shovel :D

Reminds me of a time I went backpacking around Mount St. Helens. We packed in some frozen venison and beer to have the the first night but forgot to bring a grill (or anything else for that matter) to cook it on. We lit a huge fire about 4 hours before we were going to eat and set a rock that was about two foot square in the center. When the fire got nice and hot and burned down to coals, we cooked the venison right on the rock, after we did a quick wash with some beer that is.
Not sure if it was the actual venison, all the beer or the buddies I was with but it was the best venison I ever had!

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are going to car camp, get a cot. They are far better than any air mattress. I also use a tarp, with some PVC, on the side of the truck as a cover. You can stay very comfortable on a cot, even when it is really cold out.

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Looks like you had fun Bama, I remember camping out in High School and we would use lumber wraps tied to trees as a lee too shelter or sleep under the stars in the beds of our trucks. I will have to do this with my step son to introduce him to camping.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I hope you dont get startled and sit up too quickly with that setup Bama. Why not take a travel trailer? Last camping trip I took, the kids and the dogs got the tent. I got the ground.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
100_1127.jpg

I would have had some fun with you on that move. Like put a rubber snake in you bed, hell I'd put a live snake in your bed.....LOL Just to see how fast you do move.. :tounge

That's something I would do.:lmao :lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14