well friends/family i may be offline for a while

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
as most yall know my girlfriend of 8 years left me.she kept me thinking she was comeing back up to the day she told me she found somebody else.ive stopped all contact with her im over it and moveing on myself.

due to that,financial and personael issues i am selling my home and going back to my parents house till my home sells and i can find an apartment or another house i can afford.there are too many memories in this place.some good,some bad but i dont want them anymore.i have a realtor comeing saturday to look at it and bring the paperwork.i told her i want it gone ASAP.she asked some questions about it then asked what i was trying to get for it.i know some of the trailers here wereselling/sold from 80,000 to more than 100,000.i told her get me 65,000 and ill be happy.should be a quick sale at that price.

my mom is very sick.she has severe pancreatitus(SP?) and a form of cancer.the doctor wouldnt tell her wich cancer she had cuz my sister was there.he wants her to be by herself when he tells her.she has a good feeling that its the worse one.if thats what it is she has 3 months to mabey a year left.so maybe living there with her for a few months will help keep her alive a little longer.i went to see her yesterday.she was mad at me and crying cuz i havent been there in about a week.i got somewhat a job and just havent had a chance to get up there.and the few times that i did go she was sleeping and i didnt want to bother her.

i am in the process of changing my whole life around.i was doing good too.now my mom tells me that.i think the doctor im seeing has me on the right meds to control my mood swings and temper.im much calmer now,dont get super mad as much/quick as i used too.im trying not o let things bother me or get in the way of me gettin my life straightened out.my superduty decided to burn up the wireing under the dash damn near caught fire.but im not letting that truck get in my way.it will sit right where it is if thats what its gonna do.same with my dually,if that decides to get in the way ill let that sit where ever it dies.im not gonna give in to this crap anymore.the ex was getting in the way.i wasted my whole summer on her.now im glad she is gone.i realised how much better i feel without her.i also realised that alot of the problems we had werent all my fault,alot of it was her fault.i will find another girl that will appreciate me better than she ever did!:sweet

i guess thats enough rambling for now.so if i dont come here for a while you will know why.i consider you guys as very good friends and some (well most) of you as family.but i will be back.im gonna get the cable internet at my moms house,just dont know when everything will be back together when i get there.

thanx for being such great friends/family.

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
Rich, it sounds like you are on the right track to getting your life back together. I'm so sorrry to hear about your Mom. If it is Pancreatic cancer, it will probably be good for you to be at home with her. If you'll send me a PM, I like to give it to my Mom, and have her put on the prayer list at church. Knowing her she'll have it on several churches prayer lists.

GOOD LUCK, in all that you do come back when you can.:)

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
good luck, Prayers to the Family, and don't forget who your friends are and where we can be found.

Take care, God Bless, and hurry back.

John

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hey buddy. Glad to hear that you are making some positive changes in your life. I wish only the best for ya Rich and hope that everything works out for the good in your life.

If you ever need someone just to talk to or listen, your SDD family will be here for ya.

I hope your mother has nothing but good days ahead and that she will be pain free. It will be good for you to be there for her and help take care of her.

Best wishes to ya Rich, hang in there! :)

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Good Luck with your new job, and my prayers for your Mother and the rest of the family.

Dave

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A troubled time for you. But it sounds like yer headed in the right direction. Look at the positives, keep yer head up and press on.

" I was Sad because my most comfortable pair of shoes were finally worn out. Then.. I saw a man who had no Feet".

Kind of a Funky little thingy.. but ALOT of truth and food for thought.

We're here for ya.

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
keep you head up man and hang in there. sounds like your on the right track.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg