whacked

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
i came across this link at another one of the forums i check out.
all i can say is that i'm glad she's in the minority (and nuts).

love the commentator's replies back to her.

watch

just remember that we served and fought for her to have her freedom of speech, no matter how twisted it is -mad

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
CRAZY, CRAZY B*TCH
36_1_25.gif

bad_bad_bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel sorry for people like her. Once you get brain washed into something you dont care who you hurt. All we can do is pray for her and hope she realizes the light before it to late for her.:dunno

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Actually, at this point, I hope she gets everything coming to her. I loathe that group beyond words. I hope the "vengeance" she claims is coming to our soldiers visits her and her family next.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My speakers are out right now, I didn't hear the audio, but I remember the lady being on Hannity's radio program. Made me sick just listening to her. Hannity was asking her how she thought the families felt about the protesting, she didn't care. Plus she wouldn't apologize for her actions. He pretty much told her she was sick, then ended the conversation. He was still stating that she was sick after the call ended. Other guests he had on later to discuss other subjects were also pretty pissed about her . But as was previously mentioned, the soldiers who died were fighting for her right to free speech.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58